10.22.2006

Cobbler's children...
Have you heard the story about the cobbler's children not having any shoes? Well it might as well be the photographer's children! Here are a few that I have taken recently...
Ayden let me play with my new fixed 50mm lens - I LOVE it! Notice the depth of field in this picture is so narrow that although his face is in perfect focus - his ear is not! Fun!
I took Linda out for a bit to take a few new school year images. I asked her Dad to be the client and choose which pictures he wanted. He choose this one because he loves Linda's fun personality. I can't argue with that. I did however really like the one below- her blue eyes are so beautiful and I think this shows the other side of Linda, the reflective, serious side.
Leo posed a bit for me as we were walkling around Seattle Center.
Again -this was with my new 50mm.


No comments: