3.12.2008

Kentridge Tolo 2008 - PICTURE TIME CHANGE!

Okay this is a quick post for the Kentridge HS Tolo "gang" that asked if I would take their dance pictures. The images below are from last year's Homecoming. The first image was taken about a 1/2 hour before sunset and the next two were taken right after sunset. You can really see the difference in the light - before the sun sets the light is really soft and flattering and after the sun sets it becomes more dramatic. I looked it up and the sunset on Saturday night is at 7:15 p.m. I'll be at North Coulon Beach (right next to the circle turn around) from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. and then hopefully Paul will take me on a date to Kidd Valley!

Please send me an email if you plan on coming out for pictures so that I can send you a price list. I will be collecting money and taking orders that night and will later post the pictures in an online gallery on my website.





No comments: