5.18.2009

Craig & Michelle Wedding Day

Craig and Michelle were married on a gorgeous Saturday in the Seattle LDS Temple. I captured these two images right after they came out of the temple.


I have so much fun with my siblings! This is probably why I always make sure to get fun images with the bride and groom and their siblings. The images always seem to make it into my favorite list.

I admit it, I am a push-over for a little guy in a suit - isn't he cute?



It's hard to believe what a gorgeous day we had!

There is a beatiful garden area just on temple grounds, great for a more intimate portrait.

I love a great mother-daughter portrait. Everytime I take one I think of my own daughter and wonder how I am going to make it through the day!

I like using mocha/sepia for a dramatic look.

I love Craig's smile in this one!

He was so helpful and attentive to Michelle too!

These images were taken outside their reception building. Their wedding photography is a great example of how I can customize my packages. They only wanted photography at the temple and images before their reception. I was more than happy to do this for them.




I love having fun with the wedding party!

Time to run into the reception!

Michelle and Craig - there are about 400 more images for you to preview! I will have your online gallery up by Wednesday.

No comments: