7.09.2009

New and Improved Referral Program

Looking back at all the years that I have been a photographer, I can say that about 90% of my clients are referred to me from current clients. This is so cool and such a great compliment! I am extremely grateful for all the support and appreciation and in turn want to make my referral program even easier to use. So from now on when you refer someone to me I will mail you a $25 print credit referral card after your referral books their photography session with me. All of your print credit cards can be saved and added together as long as they are used within one year of the postmark date they were received. Please take good care of your print credit referral cards – as they will be required to receive your credit. Last but not least, there is no limit to the number of referrals you make to Alison Jensen Photography, so feel free to take advantage of this offer as often as you like!



No comments: