9.20.2011

Laurel Creek Manor Wedding: Matt + Jamie

I just loved spending time with Jamie and Matt on their wedding day - what a fun couple! Their wedding and reception was held at the Laurel Creek Manor, of my favorite wedding locations. It was a beautiful September day, a little hot for the guys in suits, but perfect in every other way.  Matt & Jamie wanted to save their first look at each other for when Jamie walked down the aisle....I think that is so romantic!  Here is one of my favorites of Jamie - she is gorgeous inside and out! Don't you think she looks like Kerri Russell?


While I was with Jamie, my fabulous friend and second shooter, Kim Preston, was capturing detail images.  I love this bouquet image!

Isn't Jamie gorgeous? Oh Matt.....you are such a lucky guy!


What is not in the following picture is the window right above the girls - where Matt and his guys were in seclusion, so that Matt wouldn't get a glimpse of Jamie!
Then I let the guys out of the room and brought them to take pictures with Jamie. The guys obviously had no complaints about this.

Oh how I love a bride that can "ham" it up and have fun! 

Matt was patiently waiting for his turn while Kim captured some great images of him!



I especially love this image......Kim is such a fabulous mom and has a knack for capturing great images of children.

This next image I totally love too! Thank goodness for second shooters! Matt got to spend a little alone time with Mom before the ceremony. I converted the image to a black and white to bring out the emotion... I love it.


After whisking Jamie into her bridal suite, it was my turn to play with Matt and his guys. They were hilarious and I enjoyed every minute goofing around with them.



Okay it is only fair to say, Jamie is one lucky girl!!
Here was the moment that was so important to Matt & Jamie.....the reaction to seeing each other for the first time!  Kim and I did our best to capture both reactions at the same time........I love the result!




I love the way Matt is looking at Jamie.....and I love that gorgeous sunshine streaming though her veil!




I love this image that Kim captured, right after the ceremony......it is their first moment alone as husband and wife....well, almost alone!



Sometimes some one's camera flash is an unexpected and welcome addition to images.


The bubble exit....and so many more images to see. I will have the gallery ready for friends and family this week.



1 comment:

Koko said...

such beautiful pictures Alison and Kim! I had to peek as this is my daughter and her husband's name that got married this year! haha You do such quality, unique work!