8.12.2007

Is it Senior Season already?!!
I can hardly believe it, summer is winding down and it is
already time for senior pictures! Kudos to Jay for being so on the ball
and scheduling his session early in the season! I had a lot of fun
exploring the downtown streets with Jay and his Mom. We were able to find
several unusual backgrounds that I think added a nice
urban feel to his images - here are some of my favorites...


Okay- usually I don't put my seniors in the middle of the
street - but this was too good to pass up....

I love the look Jay gives as his Mom is helping out... classic Jay!


Jay has a serious side and a fun side - it was a lot of fun capturing both...

And lastly, I love this shot.... you can tell that these two have a lot of

respect and love for one another - what a blessing.






No comments: