8.17.2011

Alki Beach Sunset HS Senior Session

What a fabulous evening at Alki Beach! I sure don't take days like this for granted and am so glad I got to spend some time with my toes in the sand while taking pictures of the fabulous and fun Paige from Kentwood High School.  The warm glow of the setting sun was exactly what I was looking for.

I love the light in this image - I felt like I was in Southern California photographing a California girl!


  This little black dress was perfect and drew a bit of attention as we walked along the beach! :)

 When I shoot on location I never know what I am going to find and I LOVE that!


  I absolutely love that Paige was "game" for this image! Again - my sessions, although I do prepare beforehand, are so much about the "Now" and what we will find to use!

We were just about to have Paige change into her next oufit when I spotted these doors.. I just had to have one more image!

I love, love, love mother/daughter pictures! Often times mom's join us on our session and I love that because I put them to work as my reflector girl!!  Don't they look great together?

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Beautiful pictures!