8.14.2011

A few wedding details from Hugo & Yadira's wedding

I just had a minute to peek at the images from last night's wedding - what a fun day! I had a fabulous time at the reception - the music and dancing was so much fun I had a hard time keeping myself off the dance floor. The food --- oh my goodness, it looked amazing....but that is not what this post is about. Details!  I find that when I start the day - most brides are not ready for me and need extra time. Not to worry - this is when I photograph the details - the dress, bouquet, rings, shoes, jewelry and so on.

I start with the traditional  (some may say, old-fashioned) ring picture of the rings in the bouquet. Then I looked around the room and found this old camera. I thought it would be fun.


I love wedding shoes! Their off-white leather sofa was the perfect backdrop. In fact we liked it so much that we had the photograph the bouquet again. 


White on white - I love it! 

No comments: