5.28.2010

{Candice Business Session} Seattle WA Business Portrait Photographer

Meet the fabulous and very fun Candice Caldwell of Brand Atelier, of Bellevue Washington. Candice specializes in building efficient brand strategies, relationship marketing plans, and new media strategies for start up and high growth companies.  I hired Candice to help me with my branding and in a few short hours she not only did that but also gave  me specific brand-centric strategies to grow my business.  She listens to your ideas and cheers you on, but she's not afraid to let you know if you are going in the wrong direction and she steers you back!    I was thrilled when she asked me to help her create amazing and fun images for her new company. Candice is also the Bellevue and Eastside Facilitator for Ladies Who Launch.   If you have a an exciting idea for a new business or just want to grow the business you are in now, I highly recommend the Incubator Workshop!  This program was a huge catalyst for change in my business and I still meet with the fabulous women from the incubator that I participated in over a year and a half ago!

No comments: