5.14.2010

{Robby & Heather Pre-Wedding Session} Seattle WA Wedding Photographer

So many wedding photographers talk about the "first look" of the wedding day. I think it is a great idea and a huge benefit to the photographer - but Heather and Robby  took the "First Look" to another level and decided to have their "First Look" four days before their wedding day. I think this is a fabulous idea and I highly recommend a pre-wedding photography session! When I talked with Heather about her vision for the photo session she expressed that she really wanted a beautiful park scene - Volunteer Park was the first park that came to my mind.  I love this park and have the best memories of bringing Ayden and Leo there when we lived on Capital Hill.  It was so fun to be back in this park with Robby and Heather and just like we hoped, it was a fabulous backdrop for their wedding images.  

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Robby & Heather Pre-Wedding Session was absolutely gorgeous. All of these photos are stunning. I am also a photographer and on this weekend, I had covered a royal themed pre wedding session of a couple. I must say that they had picked one of the best event halls for rent for that.