5.03.2010

Timpanogos LDS Temple Wedding: Brittney + Brock

I love these two! Brittney and Brock are so perfect for each other, it was my honor to photograph their wedding day. Here a just a few of my favorites from the temple.....slideshow and full gallery of all images coming soon!

I love Brittney's choice of footwear! The best!! And green ribbon for the bouquet - a girl after my own heart!~

 I love, love, love Brittney's smile..... one of my favorites...
This guy is the best!  What a great Dad! And probaly the luckiest man too - I mean look at his wife (see below) Would you believe me if I told you they are grandparents too?!! Probably not....

These two are just so stylish!
Isn't this the most amazing veil?!!


Okay, seriously.....if I had to pick just one.....I think this image just might be it. I Lurvvvvv this image! I just love capturing true emotion.....and if that emotion happens to be laughter, joy, happiness....all the better!

Yes, I know.....they are facing into the sun, but I just had to get the gorgeous Utah Mountains in the background!
Okay, did I mention that the temple was packed with weddings on this morning???!  In order to get away from the crowds and get the temple in the background, we needed to get creative. 
Almost done........just one more picture, two, okay....maybe five.

The end.....  (smile)

No comments: