6.22.2011

Garden before/after/future.....it's a process

Yesterday I came home from my 7 mile run in the sunshine wanting to spend the entire rest of the day in the sun , knowing that today....well, would look like it does.  I headed to my backyard and looked over at my very neglected garden and decided I could be productive and get some much needed vitamin D at the same time!! So the image on the left is what I want my garden to look like and sadly, the image on the right is the entrance toy garden area......a bit of a difference??

Not to make excuses....but a tree from our garden area did fall on our house 8 years ago....

This image is after the tree clean-up.....pathetic I know!

Now - here we are.....up to date.  this is what my garden looked like yesterday morning. Basically a weed farm with potential.


So I went "beast" on those weeds....and got the areas ready to bring in at least 4 yards of topsoil and then the planting will begin. I'll keep you posted..
 






No comments: