6.09.2011

Kent High School Senior: Dallin

Dallin is the third high school senior from his family to trust me with taking his senior pictures.  It has been a lot of fun to watch him grow up, he has always been such a great guy!   I love the first image below because it is an absolute natural smile.  We were just taking a few cap & gown images at Soos Creek trail and Wade Bybee (a friend and scout leader for Dallin)  rode by on his bike and yelled out to Dallin. It was perfect timing.  Again, I can't say it enough.... I LOVE the spontaneity of outdoor, on-location photography!!  You just never know what you are going to find....like in the second image of Dallin.  As we were coming home from the Auburn airport - I said "Hey -let's check out the old drive-in!"  Dallin and his Mom were up for the adventure and we found a stack of tires and the old screen made a perfect back drop.  The moody light just before the storm was fabulous. I only wish we could've spent more time......but the rain had us running for cover!! 






No comments: